Placing your little one into a car seat has never been more relaxed with the 360° rotation capabilities of the Maxi-Cosi Mica. Installation with ISOFIX for ease of mind and compliant with i-Size safety standards, it allows you to rotate the car seat for easy placement of your little one.
This rotating car seat makes each trip relaxed and hassle-free for both parent and baby. The Mica can be reclined in each 360° position, so your little one is always comfortable. It can be used from birth up to 4 years thanks to our soft newborn inlay, in forward- and rearward-facing positions. For optimal peace of mind, we equipped the Mica with both i-Size safety – the latest and highest safety standards – and superior G-CELL technology.
Our rotating car seat, Mica, offers easy ISOFIX installation. And a convenient support leg provides stability even when your child is not sitting in the car seat. Check the user manual of the Maxi-Cosi Mica for the correct installation.
The Maxi-Cosi Mica has visual indicators that notify you when the car seat is correctly attached to your car’s ISOFIX anchor points. When it is secured properly, the car seat can stay in the car. This way taking your little one on a trip is no longer a hassle. All you have to do is position your child and fasten the safety harness correctly.
Over 50 million babies have been carried home from the hospital with the help of Maxi-Cosi. As a leading specialist in child mobility, your little one’s safety is our top priority. Our intuitive and innovative car seats safely protect your child and help carry you as family happily into the future. External crash test scores for dynamic safety and ease of use highly recommend Maxi-Cosi’s car seat.
We designed our Mica rotating car seat not only for the parents’ convenience, but also included our most innovating safety technology: G-CELL. This technology absorbs crashes and protects your child against injury in a side collision. Besides that, the Maxi-Cosi Mica also complies with the latest and highest safety i-Size standards and your child of up to 4 years can travel easily facing rearward.
A new spin on comfort
Taking comfort and convenience to the next level, the Maxi-Cosi Mica turns every trip into a breeze. It allows you, as a parent, to place your little one comfortably using the easy-in crotch pad. The car seat also gives your back a break thanks to the easy one-click 360° rotation capability. The visibility of the five-point harness is ideal, so correct installation is guaranteed!
Mica can be used directly from birth thanks to the comfortable newborn inlay. As your little one gets older, he/she will stay comfortable thanks to the sleeping recline position, headrest with memory foam and built-in back ventilation. Cool and comfortable trips are guaranteed for up to 4 years!
On the road, your baby may get car sick, or snacks and drinks may not always end up where they are supposed to be. No matter what happens, Maxi-Cosi’s car seat cover can be removed easily and is machine washable.
Ease of use
- 360° swiveling in just one click
- Rotation is possible in any reclined positions for easy manoeuvrability
- Easy-in crotch pad to facilitate child installation
- Additional hooks keep the harness open while you put your child in the car seat
- Simultaneous adjustment of safety harness and headrest height
- ISOFIX connectors and support leg provide the safest, easiest and quickest way to install a car seat
- The cover can easily be removed
- Cover is easy to wash and clean in the washing machine
- Sleeping recline position for comfortable trips
- The seat has extra padding for a comfortable seat
- Adjustable headrest with soft memory foam for extra comfort
- The baby-hugg inlay adds safety and comfort for the newborn
- ClimaFlow: Built-in ventilation in backrest to keep your child at the right temperature
- Comply with the latest and highest safety standards: i-Size (R129)
- Superior G-CELL side-impact technology for better impact absorption
- Headrest with protective memory foam for extra safety
- 5-point safety harness for best restraining child by rigid body parts in a forward collision
- Car seat can be used in rearward facing position until 4 years old
- Audible and visual indicators confirm correct fit and minimise the risk of wrong installation
- Can be used during 4 years, from birth up to 4 years old
- For little ones between 40-105 cm