Why Choose Me
Compliant with the latest European i-Size safety standard, your child can use our rear-facing follow-up toddler seat until they’re around 4 years old.
You don’t have to worry about installing things the wrong way because our light and sound indicators make sure you do it right.
Reduce the risk of an incorrect installation by attaching your baby car seat to an ISOFIX base unit.
Use the FamilyFix3 both with baby and toddler car seats for long-time use of up to 4 years.
The Maxi-Cosi 3wayFix provides the safest way of transporting children, enabling rearward-facing travel from birth up to approx. 4 years. The 3wayFix is part of the 3wayFamily providing the perfect anchorage for the Jade car cot, Pebble Pro i-Size and Pearl Pro i-Size car seats. All of these seats are i-Size (ECE R129) compliant and thereby offer state-of-the-art safety performance. The 3wayFix is also compatible with the Rock baby car seat and Pearl Smart i-Size toddler car seat for alternative i-Size travel solutions.
Thanks to the use of ISOFIX, the 3wayFix is very easy to use and offers Click & Go installation of a car cot or car seat. This base unit provides visual and audio confirmation when the connection is secure.
Ease of use
- • Very easy Click & Go installation for Jade, Pebble Pro i-Size and Pearl Pro i-Size car seats
- • Compatible with very comfortable Jade car cot, Pebble Pro i-Size infant carrier (baby hugg inlay and impact-absorbing material) and Pearl Pro i-Size car seat (4 recline positions).
- • Improved safety standards provide additional safety for head and neck
- • ISOFIX anchorages provide the safest, easiest and quickest way to install a car seat
- • Interactive light and sound feedback confirm correct fit minimising chance of wrong installation
- • Up to 4 years of ISOFIX Click & Go travelling in combination with Jade, Pebble Pro i-Size and Pearl Pro i-Size
- • 2 penlights are included and can easily be replaced when empty
- • Signal flashes when energy drops below 30%. The 3wayFix still functions but replacement of penlights is highly recommended